[L3] Forever (Better Master) [L3] Forever (Better Master)

New Second Favorite!

This is my new second favorite song in the world. You are truely an epic artist! I admire your work so. I have so many words running through my head about this most excellent track i just don't know where to start on the brilliance of this fine work of art! You truely are amazing, keep up the most brilliant work!

-May be your biggest fan =P

[L3] Paradise [L3] Paradise

Hmm

I'm not really disapointed in this one, i really really enjoy it. I've heard the same beat in a sense but in a different way some where before, but really you could have made it better, and perhaps longer. Other than that it's a really great track i enjoyed it very much. Keep up the brilliant work, I'll be writing more reviews and listening to your magic ;P.

[L3] BoomBoomBoom (TranceRMX) [L3] BoomBoomBoom (TranceRMX)

Another Great One

Did a well job remixing this one, it was way to short but one i could spend all day listening to it over and over again. Keep up the most excellent work.

[L3] Deviant [L3] Deviant

Great job!

I made an account just to review your excellent music! It has totally inspired me and put me at a greater state of being. I really really enjoyed listening to this great beat of music. It's totally inspirational! I heard one of your songs on youtube and immediately had to hear them all so I'm on a download spree to get them on my MP3 Player. I really know nothing about making trance/Techno music but i have to say you are very great at this, i got done hearing numerous songs by you and i read a comment saying your not professional, but to me you could so pass for professional. You are truely an amazing artist! You deserve Ten Stars and beyond man Truely Epic with a capital T E.
Once again more than excellent work, keep it up!

-Anture

[L3] Sky [L3] Sky

Very great track!

I really enjoyed listening to this. Downloading now, i may even make a fan site in the name of your wonderful genius music. =D

[L3] No Way Home [L3] No Way Home

Whoa

Truly captivating from the beginning to end. It reminds me of being strangely asleep. Just found the add to favorites button so I'll be adding your music left and right =D!

[L3] Gripped By The Beast [L3] Gripped By The Beast

What a great track!

I'm not surprized the title intrigued me and yet such a beautiful work of art. Within the first two seconds I had a feeling of attachment directly to the song itself. I can't imagine life without your music. I am truly inspired by this work of beautiful art. Keep it up!!!!

[L3] Dance The Night Away [L3] Dance The Night Away

Wow Awesome!

This was totally unoriginal, totally worth the five second download wait! lol, anyway it is a truely amazing track. You are simply an amazing artist. No words can describe how much i love your music.