Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

This is the lovechild of Lovecraft and Silent Hill.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I don't even...

It's hard to even comprehend how awesome this is.

Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

For something so short...

It was something so true and hilarious. I'm often hard to get a crack up out of, but this had me lulzing quite uncontrollably.

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

If I didn't review it already.

The amount of satire and humor poured into this appealed to my sort of humor exactly. Not only that, but it was nostalgic, as this describes perfectly those days of school for me. Overall, the animation and everything suits what's going on in the flash itself, and the comedy is definitely memorable. Hope to see more, if another hasn't been made already and I'm just late on watching it.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Got a second one in the works. Check my userpage and follow us on facebook for updates. Should be out around March.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

A Concern And A Review.

The first few times I tried watching it, it was horribly out of sync, but after repeatedly pounding on the F5 key, it started working perfectly. Don't know if it was just me, but I'd never seen it before, so I thought it was notable. Anyway, I have to admit that the Internet postings were very realistic and accurate, which added to how much I enjoyed the animation. It's clever and has charm. 9/10.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Accurate.

The cleverly crafted together story portrays first the rush of using Nyan Cat, then the addiction that follows, followed up by the accurate portrayal of the detox you must undergo to rid your body of the foul beast. Every person I've ever seen experience the Nyan Cat had to go through this very procedure.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

100% Accurate.

I found this 100% accurate and true to the original in every single way.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Metaphorical Gold?

What I got out of this is that the world suffers, and Justin Bieber doesn't exactly care, he's just famous and covered dispite such grotesqueries happening to other people. Also, they gave him their attention, which is what the world seems to do, despite that he's a faggot.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Oh... My... Fuck...

Yeah, so, I frequently get on Newgrounds, never sign in, but I had to for this... It touched my heart, fucked my soul, and raped everything in my body, and if my body didn't have a hole, this flash - this goddamned, perfect flash made one and fucked it. Everything was so vivid, so... Majestic. It was dramatic, it was crude, it was offensive, and overall, it was artistic. Never before have I shed such a tear, and that tear fall down onto my penis, which soaked into it, working like water on a plant, giving me a boner. For the love of god, let me give you higher than a ten star rating, for you are now a religious icon... Let me write thy bible, o idols who contributed themselves into the creation of this masterpiece.

The Legend of Link Part 3 The Legend of Link Part 3

Amazing.

I always thought that most Flash Animations really didn't make it, but it seems the more I watch of yours the more I seem distant from that opinion. Your flashes are... well, amazing put lightly.

I really like the character Sprite, she is the most demented little pixie mistress of pure evilness. Maybe that is what makes her so... gracefully unholy... Or maybe I'm just a bit too obsessive.

Emptygoddess responds:

I'm not sure what opinoin i'm distancing you from, but it seems to be a positive thing so... yay?